There are 11 common mistakes CPA exam candidates make that lead to failure, extra exam fees, added stress and anxiety. Retaking a section of the exam is going to cost you hundreds of dollars.
If you can avoid these mistakes, you put yourself ahead of the pack and put yourself in a great position to pass the exam.
The 11 mistakes I see most candidates making are:
3. Not getting people close to you on your side
4. Not taking breaks
5. Focusing on your strengths instead of your weaknesses
6. Using out of date materials
8. Not discussing study topics with others
9. Not studying how the multiple choice questions are worded
10. Not understanding how they grade the CPA exam
11. Not having a plan for exam day
Sign up for the Pederson CPA Test Drive!